19.8.09

Byebye wednesday


Time sure flies when you're having fun! Today I took half the day off from work & I enjoyed my free time un-knitting & re-knitting! I also did some online shopping, I treated myself to some nice vintage articles... I'll show them when they get here!
I visited some nice blogs and wondered why I haven't found them before! Like: decor8, I know a few of the guestbloggers, but decor8 itself was new to me! I also enjoyed myself with A cup of Jo, I even took a shot at the wednesday give away, but looking at the more than 800 comments, I think it's a long shot!
Meanwhile it is still very warm here, around 27 degrees celcius, so I am off to the roofterrace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Holly's decor8 site too!
Hope you win the giveaway!

mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Saskia said...

Hi Mary, tahnk you for your comment! Too bad, I didn't win! But I am surely gonna check out your beautiful bags!
xoxo